How to change your life by changing the way you treat yourself
If you're someone who tends to prioritize others before yourself...if you have a problem saying no...if you're not even sure in what ways you should be honoring your health in other ways than eating a certain way and exercising...this is the course for you. The Self-Care Builder course includes an extensive list of possible self-care activities to implement into your life. The point of the course is not to add to a long list of "shoulds" that we already have in our lives, but rather to cut down on that list and experiment with what really fills you up and rejuvenates you, and focus on those things.
The course takes you through three distinct sections that each build on each other. The goal by the end is to have experienced a transformation not only in the way you relate to your body...but your emotions, your relationships, and many other areas of your life.
When you learn to deeply care for yourself, it changes the way you show up in your life. Most of us want to show up as our "best selves" so we can get the most out of our lives. Self-care is the bridge that will get you there.
Do you know why you’re here? And I don’t just mean here on my website…but why are you here on this earth? What is your purpose??
Women often come to me and confess that they don’t know their life’s purpose. They feel lost and confused, but they don’t know what to do about it.
Whether it’s working in a job you hate, being in a relationship or friendship that isn’t serving you, being unhappy with your body, or whatever else you can think of that’s holding you back…all of these things can drag you down and block you from experiencing true happiness.
Maybe right now you’re feeling lost, frustrated, and angry at yourself. You might be mad at yourself for never following through with what you say you’ll do, or letting others down, or worse yet…letting yourself down. Time and time again.
But the problem is…you don’t know how to change. You feel like you’ve tried everything, but you just continue to fall short.
I know what that feels like. I understand feeling “different”, but not knowing why. I know what it’s like to feel stuck in a job or a life I don’t love, but feeling like there’s no other option. I’ve put things off, and spent days in bed because I felt so overwhelmed and uninspired.
But most of all, I know what it’s like to feel like you’re meant to serve a bigger purpose…but not knowing what that purpose even is, or how to get there.
For a majority of my life, I looked for happiness and fulfillment in everything and everyone outside of myself. I thought I would find it in a relationship, or a perfect body, or something else...but it wasn't until I learned to love and care for myself on a deep level that I was able to get out of my own way and understand my purpose in this life.
And we all have a purpose. Even you, my love. You are here for a reason.
I can help lead you to your purpose, and here’s how we’ll make that happen:
- First, I’ll help you make peace with yourself through impactful self-love practices, and powerful mindset shifts
- Next, I'll then teach you how to implement self-care in a way that keeps you feeling inspired and energized almost daily
- Then, we'll work together to explore your gifts and talents, and discover the unique blend of what makes you "you".
- Finally, after lots of hard work and reflection, you'll feel a deep sense contentment and fulfillment that you never even knew was possible for you. The best part? Once you've cleared out the clutter, your life's purpose will practically fall on your lap.
So now what? Take the first step! Sign up for my free 10 Day Self-Love Challenge by clicking here right now!
If you’re ready to:
- Get clear on what’s holding you back
- Learn how to become your own biggest fan
- Become happier, healthier, and more vibrant than ever before (Your friends will say “you’re glowing!” and ask you what your secret is)
- Finally discover why you’re here, and what you’re meant to do…