10 Day Self-Love Challenge
10 Steps Closer to Radical Self-Love
You'll learn to:
- make peace with yourself
- understand your inner voices and learn how they can best support you
- make the best of "bad body image days"
- learn how to understand and take action on your needs
- set healthy boundaries in relationships
- give yourself permission to have things you've always desired
- prioritize your time and commitments
- incorporate fun into your days
- practice self-care in order to feel your best each day
Sign-up for free today, and start becoming the "you" you've always dreamed of becoming!
Hey! I'm Lauren. I used to consider myself a professional dieter.
Seriously, I put myself on my first diet at the age of 11. At the time (and throughout most of my early 20's), I thought being skinny would make me happy. Turns out, it didn't.
No matter what size I was, I was still miserable, anxious, depressed, and angry. I didn't like who I was, but I didn't know what to do about it. I assumed the more I controlled what I ate and how I looked, the more I'd like who I was.
But it still didn't work. My breaking point came when I was so obsessed about food and exercise that it took over my life. I finally decided that if I had to micromanage my weight at the expense of feeling out of control around food for the rest of my life, it wasn't worth it.
So I gave up on dieting and pursuing weight loss for good. I learned that the missing ingredient was lots and lots of internal work. And that's when I began my transformational process by working from the inside out.
Presently I feel happier and less anxious than I ever thought possible. By choosing to stop focusing on changing my body, I gained my life back.
Now my mission is to provide you with the most impactful tools and lessons I learned along the way, so that you can also learn to become the most vibrant, fulfilled version of yourself!